Admission into Roseman’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program requires:
- An earned bachelor’s degree from a U.S Based regionally accredited college or university
- A bachelor’s degree from a foreign institution evaluated prior to applying by World Education Services or Josef Silney & Associates, Inc.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a scale of 4.0 in the most recent 60 units of undergraduate coursework
- Completion of the following prerequisites with a C or better grade prior to starting the program. Prerequisites may be completed for a grade of “Pass/No Pass” provided that the “Pass” is completed with a C or better grade as indicated by the institution where the course was completed.
- Chemistry/Biochemistry with Lab (4 semester units)
- Human Physiology with Lab (4 semester units)
- Human Anatomy with Lab (4 semester units)
- Microbiology with Lab (4 semester units)
Statistics (3 semester units)
- United States and Nevada Constitution (3 semester units; does NOT need to be completed prior to program start)
- Computer literacy and access to a computer prior to enrollment
- Completing the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TESA) within the past 12 months prior to the date of application. The TEAS is also required to determine a student’s eligibility to be granted an interview.
- Minimum scores are determined on an annual basis according to the National Program Mean in each area as determined by ATI. Please contact a Program Advisor to determine the current minimum required scores.
- TEAS may not be taken more than 3 times in a calendar year
- No less than 6-week intervals between TEAS tests
- Require version V of the TEAS exam
- TOEFL test may be required