Roseman’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program is for individuals who already have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a non-nursing major. The more than 70-credit hour curriculum encompasses online theoretical course work and more than 800 hours of hands-on clinical work.
- Accelerated program of concentrated study
- Class discussions, presentations, modules, and related materials accessible 24/7 from the comfort and convenience of your own home
- Hands-on lab work is completed in a new and modern simulation lab where you can learn and practice with faculty supervision and feedback
- Personal attention from credentialed faculty
What you will learn:
- Critical thinking and core knowledge related to health assessment, pharmacology and clinical interventions and procedures.
- Health promotion, risk reduction and disease prevention.
- Community and global healthcare issues
- Illness and disease management
- Information and healthcare technology
- Healthcare ethics
- Cultural diversity
- Healthcare systems, policy and law
- Inter-disciplinary care
- Research and evidence-based practice
- Health education and advocacy