Steps to Your Degree
Congratulations on your decision to apply to Roseman’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program. Please read the following instructions, and the instructions on the application for admission that will be provided to you by your admissions advisor.
1. Complete the application for admission. All three pages of the application must be completed in full. Any mistakes or omissions may result in a delay in processing the application or denial of admission.
- It is best to type your information into the PDF document and then print out the completed application.
- Applications that are illegible or completed in pencil will not be reviewed.
2. The completed application must be mailed to the Admissions and Enrollment Office with the $100 non-refundable application fee made payable to “Roseman University.”
3. After mailing the completed application and application fee, contact all institutions attended to request official transcripts. Official transcripts must be:
- Sent directly from the institution attended to the Admissions and Enrollment Office (Transcripts received from or mailed by the student will be considered unofficial),
- Dated within the last year, and
- Received in its original sealed envelope.
4. If there is any coursework in progress, proof of enrollment must be received. Acceptable documentation includes an official transcript, unofficial transcript, or a copy of the registration and payment for those courses. (NOTE: updated official transcripts must be provided for the courses upon completion).
5. Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) results must be sent to the College of Nursing directly from ATI. Copies/hand carried documents will not be accepted as official. Test scores must be dated within the past 12 months at the time of application.
6. All materials for the application should be sent to:
Roseman University of Health Sciences
College of Nursing
Admissions and Enrollment Office
11 Sunset Way
Henderson, NV 89014
Need help? Contact us by phone 877-885-8399, fax 702-425-1048 or by e-mail.