The Roseman Advantage
Flexible ABSN Program in Nevada
Roseman’s Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program is an intensive, highly- concentrated full-time program of study that blends theoretical online instruction, hands-on simulation and on-site clinical experience. Graduates are eligible to take the NCLEX-RN in preparation for licensure as a Registered Nurse and are also be able to apply for graduate programs of study in nursing.
Advantages of Roseman’s ABSN program
- Fast-tracked, accelerated 15-month BSN program
- Hands-on nurse-supervised lab work helps develop clinical proficiency
- On-site clinicals are completed at well-known healthcare systems in Southern Nevada concurrently with coursework
- New, modern practice labs
- Flexible online course delivery
- Committed, dedicated full-time on site faculty.
Quality and flexibility
The online component affords students flexibility. Virtual classrooms allow students to access course content and reading materials through online texts and journals. Class discussions and presentations are conducted online, either via discussion threads or real-time chat. Modules are used to deliver supplemental course information, enabling students to download content and listen to it on-the-go. Learning activities are conducted via online gaming exercises and simulations are based on real-world scenarios that occur every day in healthcare facilities. Examinations are administered online.
Although coursework is delivered online, this is not an independent study program. Faculty is available in-person, via e-mail or telephone, or online via virtual office hours or online chat.