Tuition and Fees
The following are tuition and fees for ABSN students admitted in the July 2013, October 2013 and February 2014 cohorts*:
- Total Tuition: $52,100
- Technology Fee: $100
- Nursing Fee: $650
- Computer: Not to exceed $2,400
- Graduation Fee: $200
- Insurance: TBD. Waived if student provides required proof of insurance to the Office of the Registrar/Student Services by the due date; actual cost of insurance is subject to change.
* Tuition and fees are subject to change without notice upon approval by the Board of Trustees. All fees are mandatory for each student and most are non-refundable.
Please note that a 2% processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
TEXTBOOKS AND LAPTOP
- Textbooks are available for purchase in the Roseman University of Health Sciences’ virtual bookstore. Students will also be required to purchase a laptop computer. The cost of the laptop for students is included in the tuition and fees as the “computer” fee. All incoming students must purchase a laptop through the university.
- Specifications for textbooks and laptop computer will be sent upon matriculation by the College of Nursing.